Shaw Brothers has the personnel, equipment, resources and most importantly know-how to perform a number of specialty services. These services include:
- Crushing & Screening— using one of our eight track-mounted, portable crushers with magnetic separators.
- Demolition—using our fleet of late-model hammers, pulverizers , grapples, shears, loaders, and dump trucks to take down almost any structure quickly and with minimal impact to the surrounding environment. What’s more, we have the means to recycle a wide variety of demolition debris at our DEP-approved recycling facilities.
- Design Build—partnering with engineering firms to provide specialized design build services. Our experience and creativity at the planning table and in the field adds value for our clients and partners.
- Emergency Response— mobilizing at a moment’s notice, we have the operators ready to go 24/7 to instantly support southern Maine’s cities and businesses. We are first on many emergency call lists to respond to water line breaks, storm and flood damage, road and building collapses, and other disasters.
- Recycling— We have Maine DEP approved recycling facilities to accept and reuse many construction waste products, including stumps, loam, pavement, concrete, bricks, and millings. Our top of the line crushers turn this waste into reusable products.
“This is not the first time I have had to call you folks at home, late at night with emergency needs at the University. Each time, you have responded quickly with staff and resources.”
—Executive Director, Facilities Management Department, USM
"Shaw Brothers has been one of the City of Biddeford Public Works/Waste Water go-to contractors for years. Their confident attitude, professionalism, and problem-solving skills is why they are one of my first calls during times of emergency."
—City of Biddeford